Select Electronic Payment Card (EPC) for Payment
Benefits of selecting the EPC to receive your Unemployment, Temporary Disability or Caregivers Insurance payments
There are many benefits to using the EPC:
- No waiting for a check to arrive in the mail.
- No worries about getting your check cashed or expensive check cashing fees.
- Access your money on the network or by presenting your Mastercard EPC at point-of-sale or ATM locations.
- To find all ATM locations nearest you, click here and enter your zip code.
- Safe, fast, and convenient access to your money without incurring any fees if used properly.
- KeyBank Customer Service toll-free number (1-866-295-2955) is available to answer your questions and obtain your account balance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
There is no fee to access your account online or via the interactive voice response system.
- Use the website, www.Key2Benefits.com to check a balance, review a transaction history, and to request a mailed paper statement.
The envelope containing your new EPC card
In order to protect you from potential card theft, your card will arrive in a white, unmarked, windowed envelope; please be on the lookout for this once you select EPC as your form of benefit payment.
Activate your card
You cannot use the EPC until it has been activated. Activate your card immediately after you receive it by calling the KeyBank Customer Service toll-free number at 1-866-295-2955 and selecting a 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN). For security reasons, it is important that you pick a PIN that only you would know. Do not share your PIN or the card with anyone. You should never write your PIN on your card.
Changing from direct deposit to Electronic Payment Card
If you are collecting UI, please visit www.dlt.ri.gov/ui/DirectDeposit.htm to change your payment method. If you are collecting TDI/TCI, you can change from direct deposit to EPC by contacting the Temporary Disability Customer Service Center at 401-462-8420 or visit www.dlt.ri.gov/tdi/DirectDepositTDI.htm.
Request a new card
Please call the toll-free KeyBank Customer Service Center, 1-866-295-2955, if your card is lost or stolen. A new card will be issued and any remaining balance will be transferred to the new card.
Mastercard logo looks different
Starting in April of 2017, Mastercard implemented a new logo. You will see the new logo more as the year progresses. Your card will work exactly the same whichever logo is on it.
Old logo: New logo: