R.I. Government Agencies
LMI Frequently Asked Questions
• What is NAICS?
• What is Seasonal Adjustment?
• What is the definition of civilian labor force and who is counted as employed and unemployed?
• Who are the Largest Employers in Rhode Island?
• What is the difference between Establishment Employment and Resident Employment?
• What are the differences between CES/ES-202 and CPS programs and surveys?
• What do the Unemployment Insurance Claims Figures Measure?
What is the Rhode Island Minimum Wage?
• What are Rhode Island's Official State Holidays?
Have a question about
Labor Market Information?
Have a question about Labor Laws and Standards?
RI Department of Labor and Training
Labor Market Information
Center General Complex
1511 Pontiac Avenue, Cranston, RI 02920
Phone: (401) 462-8740
Fax (401) 462-8766
TTY via RI Relay: 711